Kaia Cola - Brown Gradient Lens
The Kaia is one of the most playful styles in the Monokel Eyewear collection, with its oversized fit and vintage influence. Crafted with care, featuring square lenses and chunky frames.
- Handcrafted from organic- and biodegradable acetate
- 100% UV protective Carl Zeiss Vision lenses
- Japanese 5-barrel stainless steel hinges
- Teflon-coated hinge screws to reduce floppy arms
- Saddle nose bridge
- Stainless steel rivets on temples and front
- Includes protective case, cleaning cloth, and box for storage
Dimensions: Width 147.9mm / Height 56.9mm
Monokel creates the rich brown Cola colorway by mixing organic color powder with raw biodegradable cellulose acetate. The result is a highly durable, hypoallergenic material, made from renewable resources. The crystal clear polished surface is achieved by tumbling the components of the frames in barrels filled with small pieces of wood coated with oil, paste, and other natural materials, and then hand-buffed by us and our team of technicians.
The red hue in brown lenses improves depth perception and enhances contrast. This lens is a category 1, meaning it is not ideal in very sunny conditions, but great in overcast or even to give your eyes a bit of extra support indoors. All Monokel lenses feature anti-scratch and anti-reflective treatment with 100% UVA/UVB protection. Made by renowned German lens- and optics manufacturer Carl Zeiss.