Forest Crystal - Brown Gradient Lens
The Forest is a round style crafted in thin bio-acetate with Japanese hinges, stainless steel rivets, and a key-hole nose bridge for an undeniably timeless aesthetic and feel. Unisex design and ideal for most face shapes and sizes.
- Handcrafted from organic- and biodegradable acetate
- 100% UV protective Carl Zeiss Vision lenses
- Japanese 3-barrel stainless steel hinges
- Teflon-coated hinge screws to reduce floppy arms
- Keyhole nose bridge
- Double horizontal rivets on temples and front
- Includes protective case, cleaning cloth, and box for storage
Dimensions: Width 136mm / Height 46.7mm
The Crystal colorway offers a transparent style for optimal versatility, allowing the lenses and shape to take center stage. The crystal clear surface is achieved by tumbling the components of the frames in barrels filled with small pieces of wood coated with oil, paste, and other natural materials, and then hand-buffed by Monokel and their team of technicians.
The red hue in brown lenses improves depth perception and enhances contrast. This lens is a category 1, meaning it is not ideal in very sunny conditions, but great in overcast or even to give your eyes a bit of extra support indoors. All Monokel lenses feature anti-scratch and anti-reflective treatment with 100% UVA/UVB protection. Made by renowned German lens- and optics manufacturer Carl Zeiss.