Barstow Crystal - Pink Solid Lens
A staple in the Monokel Eyewear catalog, the Barstow presents a classic approach with its rounded lenses and slender arms. Details like the keyhole bridge highlight the quality craftsmanship, polished to perfection.
- Handcrafted from organic- and biodegradable acetate
- 100% UV protective Carl Zeiss Vision lenses
- Japanese 3-barrel stainless steel hinges
- Teflon-coated hinge screws to reduce floppy arms
- Keyhole nose bridge
- Includes protective case, cleaning cloth, and box for storage
Dimensions: Width 134mm / Height 44.3mm
The Crystal colorway offers a transparent style for optimal versatility, allowing the lenses and shape to take center stage. The crystal clear surface is achieved by tumbling the components of the frames in barrels filled with small pieces of wood coated with oil, paste, and other natural materials, and then hand-buffed by Monokel and their team of technicians.
Pink, orange, and red lenses enhance contrast and visual depth, especially against green landscapes and blue skies. All Monokel lenses feature anti-scratch and anti-reflective treatment with 100% UVA/UVB protection. Made by renowned German lens- and optics manufacturer Carl Zeiss.